Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Friday, November 19, 2010

;( totaly sad right now .

yeah , somtimes maybe happy to change to tht class ,
but ii dont wan separate with u guys ..
Kwan , Keii , Hong , Vin , Er ~
keii and vin same class with me ( maybe )
but ii dont wan others separate with me !

kwan , ii scare our frenship will lengdan ~
cux ii dont wan to be too ><
ii scare , cux wad we had in this year , is just this frenship ~

Hong , ii think u are happy to be in tht class .
but i , a fren of yours , of course dont wan u to seperate with me too ~
wad ii know is ,
expecially u , after changing class , ii know me and u geh frenship will be not tht good anymore ..
and ii know u wont be in the same class with me~
thn wad ii can do is just appreciate it ;(


Er , iim not so close with u compare to keii and kwan ~
but of course ii will missing u after changed classs ~
ii want u guys to be with me everytime so badly ,
but ii know thts why the fact tht couldnt change ..


I hate this ending !
FARK !
ii dont wan to be seperated !
even u dont mind to not be in the same class ,
I MIND IT MUCH !
ARHG ! sobs ;((((( !






i know YOU dont care ;
just stay where u wanted to stay 

No comments:

Post a Comment