Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Thursday, November 4, 2010

ii dint slp yesterday .

ii try hard to slp , whn ii was about to slp ,
1 hour later ii wake up again .
totaly lose control ,
ii got no any moood to laugh .
i force myself to smile .
but how , u teach me .


iim so tierd ,
but finally ii knew the fact ...
i should be happy ,
but iim not ~
my sad face ,
can originaly came out with no reason ,
just like my sad face blocked the smile face ..

so ii just giving up smile ,
like wad iim doing now ~
whole say think about all the details ..
but tht make me feel more sad.
ii cant even type a [  ;)  ]  smily simbol right now.

even this is pain ,
at least , iim not as blur as LAST TIME ..

[u can actually just ignore this paragraph']
tears , stop coming out from my eye aldy , kay ?
dont sad for this stupid things tht ii had did .. kay ?
just me calm . tears ~
dont let me tired tht u keep coming out ya ..
 



i know whn i saw u ,
ii will cant control my tears ,
so . dont talk to me ,
if u wan , go ahead .. 
see how ii cry thn .. 
its memorable , yeah ~ memorable ..

No comments:

Post a Comment