Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i know u are always in this page..

i know u are always be in this page ..
so , ii write all my feelings , 
and even giving my heart for the post ..
everything tht ii wrote out 
almost is to tell u my feelings ,
but ii know ,
even u knew ii writing bout you ,
but i know u doesn't even care..

ii purpusly write out all those things ,
its actually just wrote it for you ..
did u realized tht ? ii think , your answer is yes ~
but u pretended like no ~


u knw me well , even my short form u can guess it out 90% ..
IDKWYWKTT ..
sometimes , ii even feel bored bout my life ..
why my life can going on like this ?
so many things can happen..
but the most horrible thing is ..
u gonna leave ..


how sad , right ?
ii think ii will miss u alot ..
so wad do ii have now ?
ii dont wanna say bye to you ...
but ii must ,
bcux ii know everything cant changed..


And wad ii know is ..
this is the fact ..
ii can just do nothing ..
and ii choose to give up ..
cux ii got no choice ~

"FRENS"  iis just like this,
ii think , ii already use to it to be in this kind of enviroment ..
haha . funneh =] .
...
how sad tht ii laugh without any happiness ..
poor me . ~



No comments:

Post a Comment