Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our BFF..wont last longer?right?

Our BFF..Our Frenship doesnt last any longer rite?
Maybe last time we use to be BFF...
But now..ii dont think we are~
haha~

iim so happii to have you this fren before~
u let me feel happii..
u let me feel sad..
u let me feel shock..
u let me feel everything in this life tht ii dint feel before~

u are the one who always trust mee..
Tell me everything tht happen in your life♥ ~
and the way u treat me..
is wad ii dint expected♥ ~
sometimes good..
sometimes cool~

but ii think this time..
we cant be back fren anymore~
ii guess so?
rite~?
even scould me here~

so wad u still can do?
go infront and punch me?or wad?
haha..~
you are the one who let me know wad is put down~

the things ii will put down..
maybe is u~this FREn~ =]
maybe god dont wan let us to be fren?
maybe this is just the fact tht cant be change?

ii think..u dont wanna be back fren to me too..
am ii right?
now dont wan say ii wrong or u wrong~
Now,nothing can explain this whole things anymore~

U changed..do u know tht~
last time..u wont talk to me tht way~
maybe..yeah,ii talk too GEK to you?
but,iis tht the fact?u think yourself~

Wanna Be back fren or not..
IdK too♥ ~
u wan thn wan~dont wan thn dont wan~
nothing can force you or me..
^^

We cant be fren..
But we still can be strangers~
=]]♥ 

Really happii tht ii had be your fren before~
iif still beh Song me~
thn just continue scoulding me larh =]♥ ~
ii dont mind anymore..

To the Strangerss..
Tht..Good to me BeFore♥ ~
=]]♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment