Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Friday, August 20, 2010

ii love you♥

ii love Sopo♥~keii~
me and her are always the one who share secret to each and other~
and she iis a good listener or mine♥~
Will LOVE sie her geh~ahahah!
Muaksss!

ii love Thin Po♥~kwan~
she iis always the one who make me laugh
and my secound listener of mine too
MUAKS><''

ii Love Sui PO♥~ Er~
she is cute =]]
she share many things to us.~
and she is also the third listener of mine~haha! 
you >v<''~      


ii love Vin♥~Calvin~
He is also a BestFren of mine..
he vry caring..and whn iim sad.he can totaly know tht~
and he was awesome too =]]♥~

ii love Hong?~haha!Yeah,ii love him♥^^
He is the one who always trust me much~
and will always share his story in his life to me~
Thx for the Trust^^~

ii love KV♥~Kavy~
She iis always the one who trust me too..
and she will tell me everything she bu shuang~
or everything tht she feel sad~
And ii appriciate will tht~
Thx for the TRust too!


Love You guys Always♥~
And Remember tht ii will always by your side♥ =]]!     

No comments:

Post a Comment