Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not iin mood♥

iif ii can forget everything in my life..
ii will rather forget..and wont keep my lifetime in my mind~
every sad things happed..
every rediculous things happed~
everything tht happed..let me feel sad~
ya of course got happii things too..
but,every sad things happed too fast..
and let me slowly forget those happii things~


iif ii can go back to the 5thJanuary2010~
ii will control myself to do everything~
think and do..
ii dont know whether this is good or not..
but..ii dont know why..iii easy to forgive a ppl tht last time use to say IHU~
why ii cant hate the ppl for long long time?
idk ==~


the ppl tht ii hate..come forward to me and talk..
SOMETIMES ii will ignore~
SOMETIMES haixx =o=..talk again~
wats wrong to me arh?
its so difficult for me to ignore a ppl long long time~ 

iis tht consider good or bad huh?
this year..ii think ii also becum more sensitive ~
abit things happed will feel touch..feel angry..feel sad or feel like my tears T.T~
but of course ii will control my tears larh =o=~


2010..
many many many many coutless things let me feel sad..angry..happii..regret~
most of the time ii will not in mood..
and last year ii wont like this..
and this year? =o=~
haiixx~


ii dont know wad to do to forget everything except bathing in toilet for LONG time =o=~
hahaha!
weird ♥ =o=
whn ii not in mood..sad..many things to think..
ii will stay at the bathroom for long time~
and take my shower ~
ii dont know why ii will did tht too =o=

ii dont know how and wad ppl am i~
my attitude..my everything ii cant judge by myself~
ii dont know who iis the 1 who hating me ~
ii dont know who iis the 1 who like me~
ii dont know who hate my attitude~

sometimes..ii will rather ask my fren to judge me~
to tell me wad iim wrong in~
cux..ii wan they let me know..how was ME~
iim not trying to say tht iim good larh -o-~
dont get wrong information~ ==

hmm..dont know wad to saY~
but..just hope every sad things will stop at certain place..
and let happii things go 1st..and let happii things happed more thn sad things~
My Life ; My Style
My Blg ; My Rules
Hope every each of u will like my blog =]]
                                                  






♥                       










                             

No comments:

Post a Comment