Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Friday, August 13, 2010

My sopo♥~Happii Birthday.^^

today is keii geh birthday~
whn English tht time..
everyone sing birthday song to her~
haha!

But seems like today she is not really happii><''
haixx~
Same as me~
But me today let kwan make until laugh dou stomach pain~!
hahahax!

Anyways..Will Try to get your present geh~
Happii Birthday Sopo =]]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Damn..
today heard a big news from kwan~..
Really let me feel SHOCK..
Anyways,dont tell me wad she tell me larh==~
dont wanna tell..SECRET [shhh] dont blame me ><''
everything was like..
O.M.G~
really cant belive things happend like this..

Well..really dint expect things going on like this~
but..
haiiixx..
maybe it will be hurt..~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is me too sensitive or wad?
u know wad?
yesterday iim really freak out of something..
tht night..
really feel like scoulding bad words==
and ii cry =.=''
something wrong with me~

II dont know why ii wan cry for tht~
but ii did tht jor..
whn ii tell some1 bout this..
tht ppl reply me..
this only marh~u also wan sad?
thn ii was like,am ii too sensitive?or this things iis really can make me tht sad?=.=


tht night..
ii just slp at my bed and cry with no reason==~
actually ii can control..
but ii dont wan~
cux,iim tired to control my tears..~
just let it be~


II decided to give up~
maybe tht will be better~
Rite?Yeah.
But can ii?No.
U want to?YES.
 ==~

ii dont know wad can ii do now..
iif u want everything顺其自然..
dont think everything can be tht 自然 lorh.==~
ii bet..from now..and strat from today.~
EVERYTHING will change again..
=.=''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Life..Changed.

              something changed in my life again..
           u know wads tht?
         is everyday of my mood..
     try to see every of my post..~
iis not haix..thn =[~
    ii know how to laugh.but dont know how to be happii~
         now, EVERYDAY..school is just a things tht making me headache.~
              and ii dint even wanna go there and enter my class..
                  cux i know..after coming out from the classroom..something will happen AGAIN..
                like nothing can stop those things to happen..~
            haiix..tired~really tired.~ =[[


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry becux of all my post..~
all of tht was moody =[[
let u guys feel moody after reading too rite ><''~
wiill learn to be more happii..~
and happii things will appear at my blog.
 + every1 of you can read happilii~ahhax 
no choice..bcux now my mood is just THT bad =[[~ 
anyways..hope u guys like wad ii write..
and hope u guys will understand me =] 

Byei♥~
  

No comments:

Post a Comment