Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Thursday, August 12, 2010

说还是不说?

Decided to give up~
feel like cring..
but cant cry out~..
maybe ii TOO GOOD in controling my tears ==..~
hahax..

or maybe my tears is advicing me and calling me to control them?
=.=''~
now..ii hate going to school..
hate to go in the class room.
hate break time,lunch time..~
hate my sitting place~


E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G..
dint go school..天下太平..~
ii wont sad,wont moody,wont feel like crying~
and ii can stay in a happii life thn..

ii hope to see and talk geh ppl is actually Sopo,Kwan,and Er only~
even though sometimes we argue too..
but ii think we are the best of the best..~
=.=''
and of course our class geh girls also~
but not boys==~
such annoying childish dump ass==''~
no mood lo.~

anyways,
today aubrey's mood let some1 make till vry bad..
so aubrey will end this post from here =]

Welcome to my blog =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment