Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Sunday, May 22, 2011

This is How ii look like ;D

hey ;D ! yesterday went to Jusco , for movies !
Priest ! nicee la actually 
but , LOL -.- the vampire , scary like hell =.=
whn me and my sis finding sits , me sitting beside a super tall dude
thn , the movie start


vampire comming out non stop ..
scaring ppl , like HAAAAAAAAA !
and the sound is super loud =o=
dont know how many times ii jump up -.-


ii keep closing my ears whn ii feel like vampire coming out XD` ahha !
stupid ;P
got 1 time , ii really shocked like hell , close my ears and whole body turn super fast to my sister side 
thn tht tall dude look at me , like - LOL @@ ? ahha ! XD`
yu peii ;DDD ! ><
its scary kay ? but still , nice laa --
actually dont like this kind of movies one la 
but kwan theyall say nicee , so we went for it =o=


nvmmmm , still liking it though XD`
wearing this earing ;D
kwan gave me as birthday Present XD`

- story ended .

iloveyou TT ! cryoutloud ! XD` 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment