Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Its Sunday D;

anyways , few days dint update my blog =o= , - lazy -
so , wad happened ?
hmmm , 1st thing , ii heard some bad news from Nisha -[one of my beloved fren ;D ]
she told me everything bout it , sad case , if me , ii will just bang my head to the wall ! LOL XD`
her thing is , WOW @@ .. shocked @.@

and thnn , yaaa , the friday - the ECA time ~ LOLOL
walked with WaiLing ♥ , 
this was super awesomee mannn ! XD`
u wont know wads so awesome LOL , but nvm ~ 
ii like tht whole ECA time , and the Whole friday schooling time X) !


Whats next ? hmm , ii put my FB realationship status as in a realationship LOL 
pplss liking it , and commented , asking me about who is tht ~ ;P
ii sort of like tht feelings lol , its funny actually XD`
but , of course , thts so not true == , duhhhh ? Cx
at 1st , whn ppl asked me bout tht , ii just replied 
- XD '
- haha ! X)
- dont know ? XP
- LOL 
or something related , and just dont say its real or not XP
but at last , ii saw one of my tuition teacher commented @@ ! 
- ii mean , last time , she used to teach me , but not now . ;P
she said - congrats , and remember to intro kk ?
something like this , ii wassss likeeeee ! OMG .
ii forgot tht my cousin , my sis , my bro , even my aunt got FB ! 
RELIED FAST ! - no laaa >< just plying , its not real okay ? XD`
ahahha , feel stupid bout it XP
-wonder How my MUM react whn she know - =o= 
haha ! anways , things ended like this -.- , wanted to have fun longer , 
but , grrrrr Dx ... nvvmmmmm ~ XD`


After All tht ... yeah , my sis went to TW ♥ , On the Freiday Morning , X)
but ii felt sooooooo bored alone in the room without her in the room ==
even though sometimes she is annoying buttttttttt ! ahaha !
stilll , iim bored , so , ii start finding some Drama , movies , or anything can let me sit there and watch quietly .
ii found this few Drama , or watever show tht ii can watch :
- The Mentalist [ super nice , like it XD` but ii cant found in Youtube , Tudou , even PPS ! gah ! last time PPS used to have this , but they go and removed the english drama and all the series .. idk why =o= sad case]
-YouTube [ ii watch the new videos BlackQueen , they are the dance group in Korea , they are epicly Awesome ! serious ! go check them out ! X) ]
-PPS , watching 49 days , its a korean Drama , NICE ~





this is not the leading man , 
but ii found him hot LOL XDD`


















the girl at the left , is the leading girl , and the right one .. ii think is sort of  a leading girl too ? but , in the drama , left one appear moree LOL ! XD`
anyway ? idk why they went and put the left girl as a leading one , the right one is much prettier thn her LOL ? haha ~









this is how she look like , she just look exactly like a barbie doll mann ! =o= pretty ><




ii mean , she is pretty too , but , stilll , the other one is prettier LOL - for me ~
XD`




















- PPS , another korean drama , not bad , still dont know its nice or not ~ cux there is only 2Ep now ><
  
- PPS , watch 康熙来了 ` ahaha ! XDD` 
-PPS , 我们结婚了 .. 

and blablablabla ~
wanted to watch criminal Minds , but , ii think its abit eww XD` and theres too many season LOL @@
ii think there is season 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 or even got 6 , iim not sure bout this , wat ii know is .. many season la ! haha XD`


iiMissYou
iloveyou TT ! cryoutloud !
annyonggg - ! korean XD`



No comments:

Post a Comment