Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Saturday, May 7, 2011

iim 15 years old this year X)

ps , quite a long time dint touch my blog XD` - sorry
okay , lets talk about my birthday thn ;)
ii got a super awesome birthday this year
- even though its just birthday wishes at my FB and at school
- whole class singing birthday. songs for me XDD` [ love it ]


LOL , tht mean alot for me okay XP
at least better thn last year and last last year's birthday ? ;P
so , hows tht go on ?
morning ,
brashing teeth - tie up hair - wear my lens - put on uniform - lip balm - put on sunblock - pack my things - ready for school .
frens passing by , with the birthday wishes XD`
sometimes even dont know how to reply them ? LOL
thanks ? a laugh ? haha ! ii did tht alot mann xP ..
ii dont know how to react whn ppl did tht ><


Its Lunch time ! Sitting with frens , ppls start wishing me , thts feel epicly good LOL XDDD`
after lunch , start our lessons again -.-
someone start the " teacher , today is aubrey's birthday , can we sing B.D song for her ? " thing =o=
teacher '' okay .. '' [ with the Big smile LOL ]
ii was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO XDD` dont know why ? ii feel embarres @@ , but at the same time , ii feel so happy whn the whole class did tht LOL X)
whn they start singing , wad ii do is just slp at the table and keep on smiling LOL XDD` - stupid >,<

Thanks LOL , ii really love tht ;PP
now reflesh back everything , will feel warm and happy even things passed long time ><
ii missed tht day ; ( alot ~
thn its my time to go check out my FB ~
Buffff ! like everyone , whn birthday , tones of birthday wishessesesse just pop out XD` LOL
- busying reply all the wishesesee - LOL
appreciate and loves tht day  alot ;DD !

do u know , iim waiting you ? to .. wish me .. 
wish me , happy birthday .but ,
u dint . D;
- disapointed .

ate dinner with family , happily
tht night , ii refused to slp LOL
why ?
ii dont wan 29.3.2011 end .. ><
hmmm , nvmmm ~ ;P


so , things go on like this ; )


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 THE FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM ?

hmmm , changed class . separated . maintaining ? . understanding .
changed class , every1 is just seperated like this ..
its sad , but ii think we still maintaining our relationship btw frens . ; )
but , times passed by , things started to change again ..


You are not so close to me anymore ..
You dont really understand me anymore ..
You and me , we cant really communicate properly anymore ..
is this the prob we facing ?


you are always my bestiss ,
nothing will change , just communication is needed ; D
ii speaks straightly to diffrent ppl , diffrent situation , pls understanf tht .
one thing , iif ii speak it out , can u really accept wad ii say ?
for me , u cant . ii just scare telling it out is more worst ..
ii rather maintain this forever , ii dont wan argue , thts all ~

ii dont wan u talk to me after ii complain to u about how u lefting out me ..
Why  ?
because its kinda obvious tht its just bcux ii complained , and u only start talking to me ?
and it can just last 1 week .. so wad for ii talking about tht ? 
kept quiet , for me , thts the best way , dont you understand ?
@@

and most important thing , its not to 1 ppl , its too all my frens tht close to me ~
yeah , if ii tell u wad ii angry at , my bad ..
this is my reason ..
sorry ? D;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

my 2011 story , short . but its meaningfull for me ; )
iloveyou TT -cryoutloud ! XD`

No comments:

Post a Comment