Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weeheee XD` Happy Mother's Day !

Today is Mother's Day ! X)
Special day , Normal Celebration [ dont really celebrate actually @@ ]
We bought a pair of ear ring for mummy ;D
from Lazor Diamond [ dont know the spelling xP ]

Thn we go pasar malam , after tht , went back home ~
[ not happy bout my hair , its too long +_+ ] - fringe -
so ii was like
- maaaaaaa , help me cut hairr >< , plssssssssssss ! XD`
- dont wan la ! -.- , so late ady , cut wad hair la !
-yeeeer , plss laa >,< , see my hair , soo long lerh -.- , mm xu fok aa >_<
- =..= , Go take scissor ! ....

haha , thn mum start help he cut , hahah XD`
cut cut cut , thn start talking bout friends to mummy ;P 
and my fringe is done ! and now , ii can see the world ! LOL xD` 
my hair keep blocking me kay -.- annoyed .
anyways , ii love you mummehhhhh ! X)


thanks for the haircut too LOL XD` 
and thanks , you gave me a wonderful life ; ))
one again .


I Love You ;D !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment