Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whn ii did something wrong..Pls TELL me..

II HATE 
 ppl dont bother me and show those idiot face to me...
dont like..hate..angry me~TELL..
dont at there..show those face..let me feel irritating u know?
NOT purpusly wanna say who..
FOR ALL the ppl..
FOR all MY FRENZ..
FOR ppl IN my LIFE~

Showing tht face..will let me felt more angry with everything..
Sometimes ii dint even know wad ii did wrong..
and u dont tell me..
so wad ii surpose to do?
And u will just show tht face..
ii dont know wad happen~!
TELL and SPEAK out to me..
AT least ii know wad is wrong on everything..

Whn ii dont know anything..
thn ii try to ignore it..
thn u will strated say me..
saw me like this dy still dont wan come and comfort me!
HOW I KNOW WAD I DO??!!!
II DONT KNOW WAD II DINT WRONG THN II SO SOHAII SUDDENLY GO COMFORT U FOR WAD!=o=...

sometimes really freak out with some of these cases u know~
not 1 time 2 times..
many ppl did this to me before..
really cant get them..
angry thn dont tell..
walao..=o=..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing is REAL in my life..
nothing iis real in my life..everything~
FRENZ..PARENTS..LOVE..every single things~
dont really will put my real heart and trust all those things~
(not to dont trust this..and dont get it wrong =]])

Dear FRENZ ^^~
my frenz..is like a part of my family members..
they will let me feel happii..
of course wiill let me feel sad too..
but..everything for me iis just not tht real..
for me..every of this things..
is just an experinces..
let me know how to be mature..
and will know many things tht we not expect to know~

ii really feel like trusting all my frenz in my life..
ii TRUST themm..
but not 100% tht ii trying to trust..
ii think 100%..just 50% will be there for every1~
after everything happen..
NOW..ii heard my fren wan tell me some secret..
SOMETIMES..the 1st thing whn i heard them wan tell something secret..
thn ii will close my ears..
even my family members..

ii cant trust any1..
ii dont know why..
and dont know wad happen to me O.O..
My sis trying to tell me something..
the 1st thing ii will do is close my ears..
but at last..
of course will listen wad they trying to tell me larh =o=~
no choise..
cux ii must be a good listener =]]
so gotta listen and advice..
MY JOD =]]

LOVing thingy..
no need ask..ii sure dont trust geh~
the boys always tell the girl..
do u know tht~ii really love you?
but..they will just SAY they LOVE...
but at last?break..=o=
how lame is tht?

iif wanna break..thn why tht time wan together lerh?
dont feel like wasting time geh merh?
thn still need to use those time to cry out loud..
thn say how sad was u..
=o=..wasting energy..wasting time..wasting your tearS~


II think..this is just one of my style tht cannot change..
CAnt trust any1..
My Life..iis just as normal as like this..
My Life ; My style
iif dont like my style..need me say sorry to you?
iif need..ii would like to do tht too =]]~
ahaa!swt =o=..

well..hope u guys will like my blog
LovE AlwayS..=]] 
♥♥muakksszz♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment