Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Saturday, July 10, 2010

my house..things gone=o=!!!!

arhhgg!!damn the theif!!
F off larh!!!
ishh`

my laptop!!!!my phone!!!!my moneyy.....
my dad's laptop...psp...
=o=~
damn many money let the thief steal jor~
=^=.....my dad geh pasport also stole liao~>..<

 the room all messy jor..
all the dress all give him make till messy dy~
abit scary..>.<

thn the police come..
they ask us question..and ii keep chat with the police..
hahaha~they so good>V<

thn the forencis come and find 手指纹~see got the theif d 指纹or not~
warhhh...
so damn 大症状~hahaha!
so many police at my house..
>O
but for sure wont find out who is the theif geh larh~
suan liao larhh~
hahaha!

now my mum abit scare~
cux scare the theif come at the night time..
=.=''
when i heard tht my phone and my laptop lost..
i keeepppppppp shouting like HELLL!!!hahahhh~
tht time i really gonna cry dy==~ahhaa!
but nvm norh..now got new laptop jor~
buahahahhah=v=..happiii~

hope everything wil be fine from now on~~~
dont wan anything happen dy~~
haiixx...
LOVE YOU GUYSSS~
muakksss♥a big kiss for u~♥>V<

No comments:

Post a Comment