Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Monday, July 26, 2010

ME ; wads wrong liao? =[[♥

feel like ii gonna Crazy..
    At school laugh like hell with Ah Kwan..
Thn Going back home tht time..
My mood suddenly bcum bad liao~

Many thing let me feel Curious..and worried?
  ii feel like iim losing control..
Everything tht surpose to be in my hand..
All slowly fly away from me..

Try hard to get back all the things..
but at last?all the things just Fly more far from me...
ii hate myself being like this..
iim just like an idiot...~
always worried bout something tht ii no need to worried about~

Thn..whn others ask me..
wats wrong?
Why??
Something happen to you?
just tell me~ii will help u~

Thn ii will sure reply..Nothing^^~iim ok..nothing is wrong..~
dont worry~iim okay =]]
Am ii Pretending everything?
or really nothing happen to me?
Every smile tht ii gave to others..is so not Real..

Sometimes will ask myself..Why wanna show the fake smile?
Dont feel like smiling..thn just dont smile larh~why wan force myself to smile?
thn think for while..
ii think iis bcux ii dont want ppl to worried bout me~
Am ii doing this?
ii dont know~ =[[

Wad can i do in my life?
And now ii feel like..
every of my Sentencess~
will have a "?"~

this shows tht..
everything iis mess up..right? 
....................................................................................


MY Frenz ; Your Feelings..I knw~
But.. 

IIM happii tht u guys will find me..
and talk to me whn u guys wad sad..
and tell me wad the real feelings of uall~
ii can help u up..REaLLY~
but..sometimes..certain things,certain words..
u cant tell me..it might hurt me ..


Sometimes,u will not know tht your sentences is hurting me..
cux..iim pretending..from now..and always~
so..ii will be moody..and wont tell the reason..~


II love To be a trustable..Frenly..Cheerful geh fren~
And ii like to hear wad u guys tell me..
But..Secret..u wan tell..okay~ii will keep it =]] (promiss)
but dont let me feel stress to keep d secret..~
actually ii hate keeping secret..
tht was so suffer ><''


But u wan tell ii was Okaayy Everytime..
But..Really dont let me feel stress to keep it~~~
ii hate tht stress..iit will just let me feel tired and stressful~
Just Remember tht..
IIM a good listener Of Your~
But not a giving Stress to me geh ppl~

♥u guys from NOW and ALWAYYSSSSS~~

ii promiiss iit =]]♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


TO THOSE SH SPAMMER..
FYI...
my blog..my rules..
dont try to come my blog and put  some bad words on it..
and  this will just destroying my blog..
DIRTY~
NOW..only came jor 1 spammer..

But Dont really hope got 2nd 1~
Dont like my blog..just go away~
and dont really welcoming u to come too~
My Chat Box..Just For Chat and Comment..
Wan scould..Go other place..dont come here~

And wan be Spammer..think u scould who 1st..
Sometimes u guys just will go simply scould ppl with no reason~
Even though they got a big gang..u also go scould~
Think before u say something larh~=o=
My ZHI kEI..(sopo)
Let some1 scould with no reason~
so damn innocent lorh~
let me feel so damn angry lorh!

IIf ii kene u thn tell me..
dont at blog there scould..
thts just a stupid reaction~
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ii think this post is the longest post ii had ever wirte before~
ahha!
all not same topic geh~
MY MOOD..MY FRENZ..SPAMMER.. ~
pheww =o=...
anyways...

REMEMBER tht..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥you ALWAYS ^^♥
muahhahahhahahah~ =v=
=////= (blush) =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment