Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Thursday, July 29, 2010

waaa! =[[♥

Stupid Fking Piano exam iis coming =o=!
next thursday~
F lo =o=....
ii really hate touching the piano u know?

thn now tell me got exam~
everyday practice the stupid piano for 30minutes to 1 hour like tht~
finish practicing dy..
warhh~
ii turn my wrist,woottss =o=
turn 1 round oni..
my hand like gonna putus dy >.<
PAIN!!!! hurt =o=!


now aldy feel nervous bout the exam dy ==ll
even though got exam many times dy..
but still vry tht scare with no reason~
and the scare..iis every1 cant know geh~


whn u heard ppl inside the room ply till vry well..
thn the next 1 is your turn..
u wil will like OMFG!
siie liao =o=
the ppl ply till so good..
later ii ply till damn Bad..
warhh...sure big diffrence there
thn mark also BIG diffrence~


aaaaa......
am ii making myself more nervous or wad?
=o=...but really scary...
wish me goodLuck =[[[

5.8.2010
Thursday
Wont go to school in tht day =[[
will miss you guys ><''♥
N.E.R.V.O.U.R.S♥


muakss...hope ii will pass in my stupid exam ><''♥

No comments:

Post a Comment