Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

we are cooking mama~♥hahaha!

Weee~today cook at school lerh~>V<~
so damn fun lorh~hahah!
me forget bring the ingrediant to school jor~
thn my lovely kwan got extra~
and she borrow me those ingrediant tht she bring~


we where the apron =o=
warrhh~like all "asam" at there cook~
walaoo..damnn ugly lorh~
but still tht fun to cook>V<~

me and kwan at there do till so damn happii~ahaha!
after finish do my sandwich~
i bite abit and taste~
thn ii give all the 16girls in our class and taste my sandwhich~
all ppl have 1 bite at ONE sandwich~
hahahahhaha!!!!!



dont know why feeel so cute bout this~haha!
thn i took another 2 sanwich tht i have been done~
same things~
i have a few bite jor~
thn pass all around and call them have a bite~
ahhaa!

it was soooo dammmnnnnniiii fun!
even though the room is damn hot larh =o=~ 
LOVE THIS DAY♥~ 2010.7.20
MY AWESOME DAY~

guys~
try to cook~
and i bet u will like it even though it was hot~
whn u taste your food is super nice~
u will feel more happii bout it!
hahahah~

WE ARE COOKING MAMA!!!!!!♥>V<       

No comments:

Post a Comment