Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sometimes,i hate my father's attitude~ =3=''

My mum..i really feel like she struggle alot,and bear many sad and angry things~
She try to maintain everything in the good condition,maintain our realationship,maintain wad we have now..
She is caring.sharing.helpful.tolerance and many things tht can find out from HER~
my mum care bout every1..her brother,dint work,lazy and EVEN dint have a OWN house..
and her brother not 20..not30..not 40..is almost 50 years old UNCLE..
cant even take care of himself..

He dint have a house..my mum let him come to our house for YEARSS..
He dint have a Work to do..my mum let him come to our factory and hope he can work something out~
at last?his laziness..his everything let my mum totaly upset..
And now..my mum cant stand him anymore..she help too much,if she continue like this,he will keep doing the same things ever & ever..
so my mum and my dad decided to let him out from the factory..and let him stay at my mum's sister's house~

Few weeks later..my mum's brother..my UNCLE..got abit hypochondria..and went to the hospital for
days~she share wad she had..she help wad she can help up...~but at last..she is the 1 dint get any redound and still need need to work so hard for everythingssss~

Now talk bout my dad..so why i wanna say sometimes i hate my dad's attitude?
Because..my dad..he can say is abit like..2 face ppl..
whn he is infront of US(me.my sis.my bro)
he will be good all the time..even he angry bout something~

After tht..whn my mum and dad was in the room..
my dad will started argue with my mum..
and tell my mum this things was not good..tht things was not good~
so my mum will like.."if u so not happii with those things,thn go control,go tell them wad u not happi at!!"
"dont come here and scould..im a human..im your WIFE!respect me pls!"

Thn my dad will show those FACE..=o=..
ii hate my dad scoulding my mum with no reason~
i know sometimes he is stress..sometimes he got many things to worried,to think~
but..not everything he can shout at my mum like this right?
not 1 time..not 2 time.
is the time tht they started work together in a factory..
and do their buissness..~

And its not 1 year or 2 year~
its 10 years to 20 years time..
so my mum aldy been scould how many billions of time[S]?
whn i was still a small kids..i will even saw my mum cry after letting my dad scould..~
they just argue..and argue..
but luckly my mum and my dad is tht kind of..
today argue aldy,tomolo will forget everything and will like everything started again~

tht is why they can maintain till now~if not..something gonna happen..~
we cant tell anything to my dad~
he will feel angry and scould us if he is not in the mood~
My dad wad kind...
He was everything in our life~
but just a thing i totaly HATE is his attitude...

Mum..Dad..LOVE♥u Ever & Ever~
But dad..your attitude..~u know tht too right?

No comments:

Post a Comment