Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rock , Paper , Scissors♥

Rock ,Paper ,Scissors♥
seems like ii like this game so much~hahahax~
cux everytime ply with wing hong ii also WIN!hahaha~
weeeeeee~iim too pro~hahaxx *say myself=O=*

me liike can read his mind~
everytime ii got a feelings tht he will choose which 1~
and everytime ii will win~
even him..he just cn win 1 or 2 times..~NOOB~

bowling=.+..~everytime lose him..=O=..
too bad...arhgg~
yesterday he is so weird O.O...dont know why~
he suddenly treat me so good=o=~
sure is bcux is ii give him tht present thn he feel happii thn onii treat me good =.=~
really wondering why........
confuse @.@
but dont worry~iim not thinking - ^^♥!

yesterday quite fun and happii narh~ahahx
cux got ppl puii me chat>V<~
and keeii came back from shanghaii~
she show me so many present tht buy for uss~
 ♥her♥her~miss her much too~hahaxx~

hongvin♥jie♥me♥ren hau♥jia er♥kwan kwan♥♥♥~
we will recive presentsss soonn~hahahahhaha>V<~
sswwwtt...

hope everything will be alright~
and hope to see every1 in school including you too~haha^^♥ 
 ♥you guys forever...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment