Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bloggerr~iim comming!haha~


A bored day~and i created a blog today^^(8thJune2010)

so..lets talk about me♥

iim aubrey~~

iim a 14 small LITTLE girl from Malaysia♥haha!

ii can be frenly and crazy with you~but ii will be serious miirious with you too~so..dont joke TOO MUCH with me^^♥


i love my fren..ii love my family..i love everyone in my life & another thing tht i love the most is,ii love HIM..except those who BETRAY me~

ii hate FAKERSS,PERVERTSS~and wad i hate the most is, ii hate ppl lie to me,and keep their WORDs,their true opinions and stuff in their heart~well..i know tht i lie before too~but..something tht really must speak out thn just speak out loud~make things clean and clear,dont wait till everything out of control only let things EXPLODE out~huh?

1 thing i gotta tell u guys is..I LOVE YOU!!!hahax >V<~


hope u guys will like my blog^^


Aubrey
♥晴..

No comments:

Post a Comment