Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Friday, October 29, 2010

ii feel sad today ~ =[

i dont know why , ii feel sad today ,~
maybe is bcux we changed back the previous place again =[ ~
winghong , ii will miss you >< ~
Brian ,  ! =u just sit infront brenda , so its close too =] ~
fatin , u still sit at the back of me ^^
Brenda , we are still close XD`

How sad , teacher separate me and wing hong far far away again ~
oh no, ii hate this place ~
they let me and my fren far away !
FARK YOU !
==


anyways , wing hong ! ii will miss you ! dont worry ~
AHHAHAHAHAHHA ! LOLS
dont take it seriously .


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did u realize tht , ii wont write any loving things at my blog ?

XD` even though ii do feel like writing those stuff , but ii dont like the way ppl act like after view my blog~
EXAMPLE : aiiyyoo , aubrey aubrey ~ couple liao arh ? love who orh ? dint tell me arh ?XD` ==
and bcux tht is annoying , and to avoid tht , me dint even say something love love too ~
hahahahha ! XD`


warever it is ,
ii know tht ,
ii
do
love 
YOU !
XD`


loves
loves
loves
loves

iim aubrey , and ii will be here to pray for ms. seer
and miss seer , dont give up , bcux u are not tht sort of person tht i know tht will give up easily ~
and ii will be here , to be your BIG surporters ! XD` love you ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment