Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dont say you regret after telling me your secret !

DONT say u regret or ANY Fking things after telling me your Stupid secret !
i DINT FORCE you and BEG u tell you those stuff !
the thing is , YOU are the one who CHOOSE to tell me all tht !
and after tht , u tell keep murmur bout this to others !

Whats happened there ?
now ii tell .

She iis a fren of mine , we are quite close too ~ and ii dint regret to be your fren ,and happy to have u this fren~
but , dont do such things as wad ii said just now , ii hate , and ii really angry bout tht !
pass few weeks , u tell me every secret , and each and every of your feelings .
so , for me , wad u act like is , u like tht things , u want it to be yours , but you just act like u dont want it .
so of course ii will ask u to have it , and grap it to be yours , rite ?!

You DINT tell me you dont like it , u say u dont like it . but how am ii gonna trust you ?
u dont like , thn dont care for it . iif u dont like , why should u tell me such things so many times ?
u wan ppl trust tht u dont like , thn show tht u really dont like it , so ii only will really know tht . OWH u dont LIKE it ~

Me and another girl ,we 2 know bout this ... everytime ii ask u to have it , u did tell me u dint like it , but wad u act like ? even the girl also feel tht u like it , for me . u just keep denying everything ~
thn we keep say u want it , and thn u strated to angry at there , and stop talking to us ~
the next day , yeah we becoming frens again . going back school , ii just sit right beside you . ii dont feel like talking to you , so ii just sit there and look down ( so it will looks like iim slping )

at last , wad u tell tht girl ?
you tot iim slping rite ? you say wad ..hhmm ,
* wisperered* 
You ; hey , yesterday iim not angry at you .. iim angry at her .
the girl : wad ?! why ?!
you: ii tell her everything and all my feeling to her , but she just forcing me to do wad ii dont wanna do ,and yesterday iim angry at her , but not you , so dont scare , u dint did anything wrong (means iim the one did the wrong things)
the girl: O.O ...


each and every sentecess , ii heared it nicely and clearly .
am ii tht deaf ? iim not peka , ii can listen it , u just sit beside me ! even thought u WISPERER , BESIDE ME ! how u want me to like , dint heared your words !
COME ON ! you are the one who tell me all tht .. whn ii ask u to have it , you dint tell me you DONT LIKE IT ! you just said nothing , and do a ( idk :s ) faces ! you dont wan just tell me !
and iim not forcing you ! cux ii tot you want it , so ii just trying to ask u to have it , so you can have wad u want thn ~
yeah , maybe ii dont know wad u want or dont want , and ii simply ask u to have it ~ so ii get wrong info and iim the one who did something wrong too...
But did u know tht its hurts ? ii did wrong ; TELL ! 
dont at there said nothing , and act like you love me ! ( as fren)

and me treat u as my fren , u go wisperer with others bout my bad things ! whn ii listen all of tht , its pain in my heart .. its really like a sword keep stabing in my heart badly ! on tht time , ii really gonna cry out loud ,
ii just stand my tears till ii reach my house ~
after telling the girls bout me .
u still can act like nothing happen , and ask me , are u slping ? you wanna heared something bout *blablabla*(her secret) ii turn to her , and said nothing =] .. she reply , REally ? and ii reply back and said , yeah =] of course ^^~
( iif not u want me to say , NOOO , I FKING HATE U , ? )

tht time ii really gonna cry , ii keep gulp my tear and act stupid ~
cux ii know iif ii say something bout this tht things , ii will cry out loud on the spot ~
so ii really vry moody , and she ask me , do u wanna know (bout her secret) ~ hmmm , but let me think ii will regret ot not 1st ~
ii was like , =] no , * shaking my head* .. heartbreak , and ii said , dont tell ,tp prevent your regret-ion .!
she reply , really ?  ( yeah .)
turn back to the window , and keep looking up to let the tears in my eye to dry =o=..~


She said this to tht girl , iii feel something wrong today , right? is it becux of yesterday?( no reply)


FOR YOU GUYS.
idk wad u guys want, wad ii know is , wad u guys tell me , thn ii will use my opinion to have some advice to you guys.
iif you are so regret , so sad so unhappy , feel so fking hate me after telling me the secret . thn I GOT ASK YOU TELL ARH?
who listen dou fren say regret telling you sevret at the back will happy ?
tell me la dei ~ tell me you dont like wad ii do la ! deng.==
you dint tell , ii can read your mind merh?!
one day ii do it back to you like this u happy mou? ii think tht time u guys just cry right infront of me and ii say why cry??!!! and sure u will say nothing , nothing and nothing ~
 conclusion , u want tell me anything , iim okay .. u regret , u like . dont blame me , blame yourself ~ cux u are the one who tell me all the things !


its just all for your info .
thx for viewingmy blog =]
love♥ .

No comments:

Post a Comment