Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I like my exam sitting position =P ~

 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ! XD `
iim happeehhh to sit at my new place now !
weeeeeeeeeeee ! 
ii love tht teacher tht letting me sit there !
ahhaha !



everything is just like making me laugh my ass off !
ahahaha !
 WingHong sit beside me ! ( my fren ! )
 Brian Sit Beside me ! ( cute fren ! )
 Fatin sit Behind me ! ( WOW ! )
 Brenda Sit right infront of me ! ( luckly ! )
 Shze hwa sit right infront of WingHong ! ( omg , its just so close ! yay ! )
 WenJie just sit right infront of Brian ! ( at least we talk sometimes >,< ~ )


the funniest thing is ,kwan say ~
"aiyoo, later whn u exam sure no mood to do the exam paper lorh ='[ ~"
thn ii was like " why ? O.O ? "
she reply " so many lengzai  around you ! good lorh ! thn u wan care much bout your faces marh , thn where got mood to do the paper jor , right ?" ( somemore she act those kind of jaga-ing the face , and sit so proper , and act those gentle gentle geh things tht ii normaly wont do ~ ahhaha ! than we keeeppp on laughing there ! )
i ask her " who is those lengzai LOL ?o.o? "
she said " nerh , winghong ,brian , wenjie ! walao , all lengzai lorh , u good lorh ! "


than whn ii saw her so envy bout this , thn ii also started to feel happy LOL ! hahahah !
no la , but ii wont act those things like wad she do larh of course == ..
ii just like the way she act , she let ppl laugh everytime ! XD` 
haha ! hope ii can get more lucks cux of sitting tht place XP ~


thts all bout my sitting position ~
loves
And welcome to MY blog =] ~ ♥ !

No comments:

Post a Comment