Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Friday, October 29, 2010

=( ..

Yesterday ii cry alot ~
and ii really pissed tht time ,
luckly ainun , keii and hong chat with me ~
iif not ii will get crazy in tht period of time ~

The next day ii wake up , ii cant open my eyes ~
my eyes like so heavy , 
ii cant even open the full size of my eyes ,
just can only open till half ~
LOLs 

and whn ii look at the mirror  ,
ii was like ; OMG !
=o= my eyes looks like goldfish 
+ like just get punch from some1 ==~
LOLs

Thx for makin me happy hong =] ~ loves
Thx for pei me chat keii ~ loves
And same as ainun ! loves  

 And u know wad , now ii love to being straight forward ~
ahahah ! XD`
and sometimes ii also will wonder why ii will so straight forward,
ainun salute me LOL s ~
XD`
but yesterday was actually fun larh , haha ~


----------------------------------------------------------------------

ii hope wad u told me ,
is all real ;
ii just want it to me real ,
but ii know '
thats not gonna be .. =( 
sometimes iim serious bout it ,
but u just tot iim plying ;
but actually iim totaly meaning tht ..


 
 Do you know , wad u said , is wad ii dreamt to be ?
=| ~




LOLS , my facebook profile picture ; 2 months time no change ~ XD` !

Bye Loves ♥ ..
missed you . =)
My Dream ; Come True ♥ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment