Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

hmm , sorry BC .

Tht day its a heartbroken day .. sorry , my BC D;
ii dint fail .. but thn .. paper one , wth ? -.-
things happen like this ..
the super tired , moody morning ..

school van came sent us to school ..
reached . whn down block C line up like how we usually did .
thn suddenly ii get my paper , with a COUTABLE marks ! wth !
at first , ii was like .. sad , shockoed .
ii think only this emotion , but thn whn ppl start asking me how many marks ii get
ii dont feel like telling , and just kinda ignored .. but everytime ppl asked me tht question .

my marks just like reply in my mind , but one thing tht jump out first whn ii get my paper ...
my chinese teacher . and he walked passed by with the moody sad face ..
yeah .. yeah , he did say tht the paper in this term is quite difficult ..
but wth , tht marks , ii can tell ii dint get it before @@
and how do u feel whn u get this kind of marks ? and how u feel whn u feel that teacher is  disappointed ? ii wont feel better .. eventhough he said nothing about my result , his emotion , what he think written on his face ..
its so hurt , and ii cant say anything about this .. ii cant say sorry to teacher ?
its my result ~ maybe ii did study abit , but thn ii dint put on the full effort ..
tell teacher sorry its just a waste of time and sliver .

Tht moment , everyone calling my name repeatedly . but ii dint give respon , ii dont mean tht ..
ii mean , they trying to comfort me , ii dint tell them the marks , but LOL , the marks is totaly wrote on my face okay ? LOL 
and my weakness is , whn try comfort me , ii will start turning on my tears paip . LOL
ppl might think im those kind of girl tht wont cry alot or something ..
but actually , iim a crying baby LOL ..
ii told some of my fren bout this , some feel normal , some will like .. shocked .
LOL , just can say , diffrent ppl diffrent opinion..

But the fact is , ii rarely cry infront of ppl , even family .. ecpecially at school ..
cry at school the the most most most most most embarres thing tht ii feel ..
and what if ppl find out bout tht ? OMGGG , oh noooo ! no face ! XP
but thts what ii did ==
whn ppl start comforting me talking to me , ii just close my eyes , and shhhhhhhhhhhh ..
ii just wanna let myseld calm down@@ , my tears just non-stop flowing -.-
thn went back to class , slowly ...tears dry ; ) .. ii just cant ... control @@ ..

teacher actually write some comment for me , ii mean , for everyone , but every ppl gets diffrent words .. teacher gave me 3 sentences .. the 3 sentences is ask me to see him , thts why whn its lunch time or whnever ii saw him , ii will start hiding myself LOL @@ 
ii just havent calm down in tht period of time , ii dont wan to cry again -.- ..
one day whn ii really let this thing down or really prepared to face it , ii will find him ..
Things always takes time okay ~~~~ ! XD`

Im okay now ;D wootss ! ;P
will fine him whn ii saw him ; )) ! <3
ily teacher ! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment