Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hey people ;D !

So what is my mood today ? hmmmm , un-claculated" !
haha XD` this is just a random post , random day ; )
yeah , about this topic
- meet your old friends -
What topics can we usually talk about ?
ii mean , besides school , result .. is there other thing tht we can talk about @@
for me , hell no LOL

last time the fren tht ii usually hang out in the school or outside ,
now , its like .... hmmmm , weird .
LOL , its just a 2 super diffrent feelings @@ ..
and u know what ? last time ii used to ply around alot with the guy whn ii was small
dont know why ? up to senior , iim .. sort of .. changed alot LOL


yeah , iim shy since ii was junior one ..
but up to senior one , changed new school , new enviroment ..
my mind set start changing LOL , hmm , maybe its bcux last time iim more childish
or maybe ii start thinking alot ? XD`
and now , just like my previous post .. depends on who tht person is LOL


ii am the shy kind of person , but not REALLY ...
hmmm , how to say ? last time , even a e-mail address , ii will feel like
OMG , so open =o= ? he just gave me the address like this ? omggg
whn ii think back bout this , ii was like .. am ii okay ? LOL XD`
and this kind of thing getting normal for me compare to last time LOL


Ridiculous ==
hahhah ! iim totaly insane mannn , -laughed- ! ;D
did you realised one thing ? this few days , ii posted many thing bout myself ?
hmmm , wonder why too ..
ii type more faster whn ii talking bout myself LOL ~
not really gotta takes time to think the senteces .. and those senteces will just knocked my head
haahhaha XD` wth ?


Oh ! hey hey ! that day ii posted a thing at FaceBook ;p
'' 不是爱哭 , 只是借用眼泪来发泄心情而已 '' ;P
this sentences means
- Not like to cry , is just using tears to express the feelings
hahahaaha ! Totaly Suits my previous post ! wow ! X)
liked !


Do you know my name ?
my name is Aubrey Chiew .
; ) Glad to meet you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment