Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

.....

Today toaly not in mood .
ii dont know now where am ii surpose to be , and wad am ii in ppl's mind~
ppls can easly forgotten me in each and everytime.
angry ? idk .. sad ? maybe ?

ii dont know wad is jealous , and ii dont wan to be jealous too..
cux ii know its so stupid to jealous bout something...
ii can really sure tht doing HW..is the most impossible things to happen in my life..
but when ii do my HW like hell , means iim doing my work , to fill in my blankie time~


ii feel stupid to do everything like this , but thts just the way tht let ppl feel tht nothing is wrong with me. But am ii okay ? ii think so ...
Everything not like last time ANYmore.
Friends,
Parents,
Family,
School,
Class,
Everything.


Friends tht use to be close , gone ?
Parents is maybe okay for me~
Family is in trouble ? idk ?
School tht ii use to likeii to go..get lost !
Class tht ii love to be IN~ ii really HATE to be in this class !
FACK .



everything is so wrong,so bad and so unexpectable now ~

ii hate , and ii dont wanna care ..
but ii can do nothing , so ii can just let it BE like this ~
my mood cant stay happy anymore at the schoolife...
ii rather be moody everyday in school , to keep my mind quiet ~


;'(   .....

No comments:

Post a Comment