Welcome To Aubrey's Blog ;) !

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Rondom me ; )

Hey there ; ))
 Just a smile ; ) but it meant alot for me <3

Backgrown Picture ;P
haha X) ! ily 
Peacs ! v v

In the genting toilet ;D LOL takin pic
 1.7.2011 Friday BEAST concert - Sunway

Actually iim way goin home LOL , concert was super intersting ! loves yeoseob lots ;D  there got no time to let me take pic , if take pic or video , cannot see , ii mean , yeahhh .. we was far away from the stage , but still , we look at the screen , and their moves on the stage , all i can see is just , stage , with BEAST members , but not the face D; , but still , look from the screen there aldy good enuf for me , bcux its too cute for everyone of us ;DD ! - ily BEAST <3 !

Sister drivin . ;p

Me with the BEAST ballon XD`

Ballon ! XD` ii grap many ballon mann .. actually we dint get it , just bcux some malay girl suddenly take few packets of those ballon and like so excited and giving up those ballon , keep asking who wants tht ~ LOL , thn me and my sis grap abit . Kinda like it too ;D its nicee XD`

concert finish at 10 something  ;D miss tht alot D;

;PP

They Rock the night ;D ! iim tired though , shout like orang gila XD` LOL   
BEAST Rocks ! XD`
They make everyone high ! ;P
ii got no voice lol @@ !
- my troat D;

No comments:

Post a Comment